Balance Physical Therapy And Athletics

At Balance Physical Therapy, we’re athletes-rugby players, triathletes, skiers, mountain bikers, snowboarders, kayakers, and sailing enthusiasts. As educators of best practices in athleticism, we play what we preach. We know the physical demands of your favorite activities because they’re our favorite activities as well! With masters and doctorates in physical therapy as well as certifications in athletic training and strength and conditioning, we have the education and experience to offer you the best strategies to become your strongest, fastest, and agile self on the field, court, water, or wherever you are. With our expertise, we are equipped to keep you fit and uninjured during your favorite pastimes. We help college, high school, professional, and “weekend” athletes alike improve their game and prevent and recover from injury. We welcome the opportunity to customize a program for you!

We’ve helped athletes in the following sports:

  • Soccer
  • Rugby
  • Football
  • Basketball
  • Lacrosse
  • Wrestling
  • Running
  • Triathlons
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • And more!

 

Concussion Rehab / Exertion Therapy

Research show that 80% of concussions will resolve within 3 weeks. The remaining 20% of the population will likely require post concussion rehab with Exertion Therapy. There are no two concussions that are alike, and research is constantly changing. At Balance Physical Therapy, we pride ourselves on keeping up with current literature so that we can provide patients with individualized treatment programs based on specific impairments. We have certified ITPTs (ImPact Trained Physical Therapist) who take a comprehensive approach with concussion therapy. With a detailed clinical history, neurocognitive testing and VOMS (vestibular ocular motor screening), we can better determine your concussion profile and develop a program to specifically address your deficits. Our therapists are trained to bring you through the stages of Exertion Therapy for both return to sport and/or return to occupation. If you have any questions regarding our Concussion Therapy, please give us a call.

Find Your Balance at Balance

Let us guide you to stability! Call us today at 603-890-8844 to find your balance with our fun and professional team.

Search

+